Everyone knows the end of the year is a time for reflection. A time to look back on this years success and lessons learned. The Year 2022 brought many challenges to the bamboo industry, we felt the effects of a late frost and the impact of the major Hurricane Ian that hit Florida in September. Nevertheless, we are blessed to look back on this year and see the growth that has come to the bamboo industry!
– A new partnership was established between OnlyMoso USA and Alternative Bamboo Commodities (ABC). Begin in Spring of 2023 ABC will focus on the acquisition and processing of raw bamboo timber into finished and semi-finished products to be distributed both domestically and internationally.
– OnlyMoso Harvest completed their 3rd successful harvest season. A total of 16,683 pounds of edible shoots were harvested from our partners between the months of July and September!
– OnlyMoso established partnerships with 2 separate bamboo managing companies- Agrobamboo: serving fields in Florida and Alabamboo: servicing fields in Alabama; these companies provide an opportunity to those interested in investing but unable to take on the responsibility associated with commercial bamboo farming.
– Establishment of the American Bamboo Growers Association Inc. ABGA is a separate entity from OnlyMoso established and managed by bamboo farmers for bamboo farmers!
– OnlyMoso relocated our corporate office to Weston, FL.
– OnlyMoso established a partnership with Southeastern Bamboo. Southeastern Bamboo helps farmer partners establish ideal bamboo fields in NC and SC. OnlyMoso has also partnered with Southeastern for the production of temperate species of bamboo mother plants.
And so much more! Needless to say, we are excited about what the new year has to offer!
Interested in learning more about OnlyMoso or becoming a partner?
Send us a message or give us a call today! Our team is available every week to talk with you (877)340-6755 or 954 530 3385.
You can also email [email protected]