3 acres were planted in October 2019, and only 25 mother plants were lost.
This field went through 2 winters!! YES
2 WINTER SEASONS!!
NOTHING can stop this crop, not even a hurricane!!!
Florida has become a staple for Commercial Bamboo Growth in the United States.
11 acres or 3774 tropical bamboo mother plants, planted in mid-April 2021
A new star is born in OnlyMoso USA corp!
The new network of representatives are professionals that first of all care much more to learn and study the agronomical aspect of bamboo, than cashing commissions!
Glen has been calling our Corporate office almost every day, to make sure to follow procedures and he is calling all his accounts every single week!
💥EXACTLY AS ONLYMOSO SAID SINCE THE BEGINNING.
Glen came on board before the end of 2020, not to be just a simple rep signing contracts!!!!
No, he precisely asked to be an Account Manager and he is doing so well, that soon we are going to offer him also other additional positions in our organization! In one of our factories, we have available now and or a position in the future/ones we are about to open !!
We have others Representatives joining with the same attitude, making sure all our bamboo farmers maintain constant contact with Corporate office directly or through them and NOT as in the past where some old salespersons did all possible to prevent this connection!!!!!
Thanks, Glen welcome on board.
Bamboo is considered the Top 1 Cash crop ( carefully read what is written by professionals and experts / check those 2 pics below ).
Prices in the United States marketplace for bamboo mother plants range from $90 up to $ 150/200 ( OnlyMoso delivers these same plants for only $25 cash and rest $ 25 is deferred/ no cash + interest free 3 to 6 years after planting ).
Revenues in Asia have been calculated to reach up to $ 40,000 to $ 90,000 per acre per year, gross, when a bamboo field reaches maturity.
We prefer to remain on the modest side and we say revenues can reach ranges of $ 15k to $ 30k per acre gross, per year, when maturity is reached.
—> all while citrus fields revenues are now lower than $ 1k per acre in Florida.
- The land can be a former citrus field
- The land can be pasture land or similar but has to be top on drainage
- We will lease with an option to buy
- We are looking to negotiate a special lease
- An option to purchase the entire property on year 8th or 9th after planting
- The purchase price is negotiated before the deal is definitely signed
- Buildings available on the property is a plus and very much welcome
- We will also accept partners for this deal
- We are looking for partners for land prep
- We are looking for partners for maintenance
- We are looking for partners for harvesting
- Plants will be majorly levied by our Organization
- We will accept partners from anywhere
- We will negotiations to share revenues on harvests
We had another successful commercial bamboo planting in South Carolina! We love working with our Farmer partners to help them successfully grow their commercial bamboo farm business. 💪
OnlyMoso USA Corporate
4577 Nob Hill Rd Suite 207
Sunrise Florida 33351
(877) 340- 6755
(954) 530- 3385
Sat - Sun: Closed